Tuesday, July 3, 2007

?

OK.. heres my 1st blog ever. Never wrote 1 b4 for unknown reasons, never wanted to share wht I like, dislike, feel strongly for n against cuz I dint think it’d interest ne1 n I also thought my writings were good enuff.. Now, I don’t care!!.. thts an attitude tht impresses me hella lot.. n it aint easy to not giv a damn! So, wht is a blog for? Wht am I sposed to write abt? Why? And then, I asked myself this afternnon, why not?! Here goes- One thing thts always on my mind is- What is life? Whts the meanin of it? Why is it so weird? So unpredictable? I soon realized that everything abt life is a “?” !! Till I was 17, I was happy-go-lucky n this wasn’t something tht bothered me at all.. Once, BITS-G became my life, this question is on my mind almost all the time, prolly cuz I’m more responsible for evrythin tht I do, ive more freedom, I kno what not-so-easy life is like..

Ive met so many different kindsa people, few nice, few not so nice.. Each of them hav their own story, r unique in their own way n hav different perceptions of life, everything! Theres this grp which studies so hard to achieve wht they want(those 10 points I mean:)) and one exact opposite who “don’t care”! well, am neither here nor there.. This is whr the crucial questions arise- what do I want frm my life? Will the 4 letter word (I meant CGPA for all those hu thought of some unparliamentary word(s):P) make that much of a difference to my life? And finally, do I care???

6 comments:

Aswin said...

nice blog for a first timer.. and whether u care or not the 4 letter word CGPA will make a difference ti your life

fiddlesticks said...

yoyoyo!! nice one, news-p girl :D

Oink said...

nice!

Vanhelsing said...

gud start... CGPA .. hmm..certainly an asset.. but not decisive....

govindrocks said...

nice start!!! blogs r surely nice mediums to say anything abt anything!!! ? -> nice name

Quietwrites said...

wo .. that was the first time i listened to u talkin abt the analysis of ur life .. lol .. v.nice one .. :)