Monday, December 24, 2007

A funny incident

A funny incident happened when my friends and I were going to Vasco by those small miniscule buses. We as usual were rambling on and on and on (in Tamil). There was this person sitting next to us. He suddenly asks me if I’m from Chennai. I say yes, to finish off the conversation quickly. No no he doesn’t give up so easily. He asks me where I’m studying (all in tamil). I say BITS. He asks me “ennadhu?”(what?). I say BITS-Pilani this time. No use. He asks “adhengairukku?”(where’s that). He asked me if it was some kind of payment seat and why I did not get into any college in Tamil Nadu. Then one of my friends who was sitting in the next seat says “there’s an all-India exam for BITS”. That man had a blank expression and says ok(looked so not convinced, assumed we were some kinda duffers who could not manage even a payment seat from wherever we were). Ah the conversation isn’t over yet. He actually had the guts to ask me for my mobile number. This was how he asked- “naanum tamil neenglum tamil rendu perum ippo remote la irrukom phone number kooda kuduka koodatha” (I'm tamil, you're also tamil, both of us are in remote, cant you please give your phone number). Lol! Had to struggle lots to stop myself from laughing. We all had an awesome laugh after we got down the bus. Oh btw, I told him didn’t have a mobile. :)

Ps- not so interesting post. So will go to the trash when I later delete certain posts :D

9 comments:

Oink said...

pro !
but whats the guarantee that u dint later in secret giv him ur phone number eh ? :P
The omniscient one knows all . muahahah \m/
whats his name ? the brother has some competition i see ! :P

Sudarshan J said...

hey,
u cd have given someone else's number(not mine!!).. joko's perhaps!! :P :P

Sudarshan J said...

and hey!! hu is the brother???

Vidya said...

@oink- i dint giv! and u deserve a punch on ur face for the last sentence there!

@naren- he actually asked for a friends number i said nobody has a mobile :D

Oink said...

muahahahah \m/

Unknown said...

lol lol lol..roflmao..hu is dat guy?@!lol lol..

Got my foot in the mouth! said...

I remember that one... man he was funny! oh and r u trying to make some1 jealous here??? :P

Full Of Life said...

Aha...never told me vid ??? Lolol... catwoman ;). :P

BK ASHLESH said...

LOL LOL LOL ...
poor fellow !!! and obb pro 'Gizmo' ...
if i wer der in d bus at dat time , i m sure i wud hav laughed roling in d bus itself!!!
LOL LOL LOL ...